Senin, 07 Mei 2012

CERMIN HATI

Hay Fella! How do you do? I hope you better than yesterday. Today i want to tell you about my second antologic book. I know that you never think that i can write short story. But, i realized its true.
I joint in lecture conversation and i meet somebody who has same hobby with me. The name of my group is CENDOL ( Its so funny name...LOL).
In this grup every 3month will be a competition. We must write a short story which theme was choosed by the Suker( Teacher in this group). If you be the winner, your short story will be a book. Its fantastic ;)
In February 2012, i so glad because my short story be a winner. My short story and the other winner be a book which title Cermin Hati.
Today, i verry happy because my fella Miss Vievie write in her blog that  so many people love this book. Can you feel my soul? OMG , i'm totally happy :)
Special thanks forUniversal Nikko and Mayoko Aiko which publised my book. Big thanks also for Perempuan Fiksi who sell my book on this account.

2 komentar:

  1. waah, keren ya . :)

    silakan kunjungi juga milikku ^^

    http://vanisadesfriani.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus